Here at California Sports Cards we are constantly buying in order to add to our already amazing inventory. Zack and Matt could very well be the most aggressive buyers in the industry.
We are currently buying:
- 1940's -Singles, Commons, Stars, Complete Sets, Partial Sets.
- 1950's - Singles, Commons, Stars, Complete Sets, Partial Sets, Wax Boxes, or Packs.
- 1960's - Singles, Commons, High#s, Stars, Complete Sets, Partial Sets, Wax Boxes, or Packs.
- 1970's - Sets or Bulk Commons, High#s, Star Cards, Wax Boxes, or Packs.
- 1980's-Present Key Rookie Cards, Jersey Cards, Autographed Cards, Complete Sets from the mid 90's to the Present- Bulk Commons , Wax Boxes, and Wax Cases.
- Sports Memorabilia - Game Used Bats, Jerseys, Autographed Balls, Photos, Bats, and Authentic Checks. All autographed items must be third party authenticated by either PSA/DNA, JSA, Upper Deck, or GAI.